Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Case of the Dead Camera Battery

Dear Mama,

Get it, like a Hardy Boys mystery. Like I can read or something. Anyhow, the picture lady refused to help me with this last Thursday because the camera battery died. I can't believe I forgot to tell you this over the weekend. It was a glorious day. The picture lady left and could not neglect or torture me. She left me in the care of some ladies that call themselves the Golden Girls. I've never seen the show but I hear it's a hoot and a half. Yeah, I said that. They fed me and changed me and played with me and didn't sit on the couch and ignore me while they watched "What I Like About You" like some people, who DID do that today. I wish they could be my babysitters and not that hag that pays the stupid mortgage here. Where was the picture lady you ask? Torturing somebody else. Her kindly, ill sister who does nothing but kind things for me.

Here I am playing with Leah's teething ring. It was yummy, yummy, yummy.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The above comment is a virus everyone.

karin said...

H-
You are learning so much from your momma: Loudness and phrases like "a hoot and a half."
That teething ring does look yummy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting rid of the virus H.

Unknown said...

Someone's allergies are looking powerful in that last photo. And come to think of it, you were much happier when I picked you up last Thursday. I'm sorry the Golden Girls can't watch you more often instead of that horrible and neglectful picture lady. Someday I'm going to meet her and give her a piece of my mind!
Love,
Mama