Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day of Discovery

Dear Mama,

Here's what I know.


1. Murphy looks darn good in shades.



2. We should add this book to our regular rotation. I read it to Leah today.


This part reminds me of Paul and Murphy.



This part is really wierd. The picture lady says the author was doing drugs when she wrote this. I don't know if it was drugs but she was definately not in a good frame of mind.


3. Leah is on my side now with the penguins. She took this one hostage. We won't return it until the rest have vacated the toy basket. They have one week and then it goes in Leah's mouth.


4. Leah sings now. It all sounds the same. I asked her what she was singing and she says it's kind like some kind of spoken word thing like in "So I Married and Axe Murderer". Can I watch that sometime?


5. The AFLAC duck is running low on batteries so instead of it saying AFLAC like it should, it screams AAAAAAKKKKKK at really bizarre times when nobody is touching it. The picture lady says it may replace the pink star wand and the octopus as the toy she would most like to insert in the garbage disposal (which are now illegal to purchase and install in Raleigh so it's a good thing she doesn't live there). Gilbert Godfreid is going to haunt my dreams now.
6. The picture lady likes DeBarge. Did you know this? She makes us listen to "Who's Johnny" and "Rythm of the Night" sometimes. I would like to put her iPod in the garbage disposal. I think it is her that is a very special girl. And not in a good way.
7. The penguins have names. They are named, Ali, Liz, Emily, Karen, Dave and AJ. I know it was you people who named them. I think maybe you guys have a little bit too good of an opinion of yourselves if you're naming evil penguins after yourselve's. Leah is holding Liz in the picture above.

See you when you get here. I could really go for a burrito for dinner.
Love,
H




3 comments:

karin said...

That is a crazy book- houses flying! I could go for a burrito right now! I am STARVING! There are many toys that I have wanted to put in the garbage disposal but they are usually too large, so we wait for the batteries to wear out and we never replace them.

Anonymous said...

Murphy looks so good in her shades. Mostly I was keen on her being so happy about wearing her shades. Jack Jack wanted nothing to do with it.

Unknown said...

Dear H,
That book is a smidge creepy. Of course you can watch So I Married an Axe Murderer! It was my favorite movie in High School.
Can I help it if Penguin Emily wears pink?
Love,
Mama