Thursday, February 28, 2008

Not Even Good Enough to Eat at the Table

Dear Mama,

Today I was banished to eating my lunch off the floor. It was peas. These people think they are so much better than me but they aren't. As you can see, the cat knows she isn't better so we just pretended like we were having a picnic.



This is the present the picture lady got for Daddy. It's a bottle Leah will drink out of. Normally she makes a face similar to a dog eating peanut butter, but this thing she loves. She thinks it's like the mega foo.




Lastly, they have started forcing mandatory exercise time on Leah so they converted the prison they normally put me in into a gym for her. That means freedom, sweet freedom. I'm still trying to figure out how to open all the doors but I have free reign on the dining room, living room and hall. I can watch the dogs all day if I want. I did discover that they lay down and go to sleep after five minutes. Sort of shattered my image of them. I thought they ran around and barked all day and night. The picture lady wants to know if anyone has trouble viewing this video since she doesn't really know how to upload them.




Love,

H

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You tell the picture lady that the video came out great, and tell her she's really mean for making you eat off the floor. Really Really Mean.

AJ said...

Hmmm... so hard to find quality daycare for free anymore.

Anonymous said...

You get you pay for AJ.

karin said...

I saw the video perfectly. I can't wait a couple more weeks to see little H.

Elizabeth said...

i am trying to think of a way to harness leah's energy and use it as a way to benefit us all. i am thinking...hamster wheel.