Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One Animal was Harmed in the Making of This Post

Dear Mama,

Leah is dumb. Real dumb. I tried to instill some book learnin' on her today but she just wasn't getting it. I tried to heal her dumbness with my very special smart powers but she stayed dumb. She doesn't talk. I say kitty kitty kitty kitty. She doesn't even eat the books. She used to get by on her looks but now she has those gigantor diapers that well, let's face it, make her appear a little overweight. Her favorite Auntie even said she looks bad in them. Her mom called her Grimace.





On a lighter note, I had a meeting with the cat today in the crib and we decided that it would be a good idea for us to add some more variety to our game of tag. It takes all day and I never get her. Now, I get to hold a cat toy and say kitty kitty kitty and she sort of dances around me and meows, if you can call it that. The picture lady was going to get a video of us playing and of Grimace making another sad attempt at her singing career but sadly Leah's brains are genetic and when she asked her sister to bring her video camera over she forgot to mention the video part so we now have two regular cameras over here. So it's me, two regular cameras, 3 mildly retarded ladies, two misbehaving dogs and the cat.



You should start saving up for the psychologist now since it's going to take a lot of help to fix me from the damage they've done.

Love,

H

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm proud of you for trying to get the dumb out of Leah. You and Kitty look so happy together. I've been saving up for your therapy since before you were a twinkle, son.
All my love,
Mama

Anonymous said...

Watching you taunt the kitty is very entertaining.

karin said...

I am looking forward to the videos of the said taunting.
*I LOVE T-Days (even though I am commenting on a non-T-Day)

AJ said...

Don't worry son, your daycare won't be the only thing you need therapy for. I mean, look at your father. I'm afraid you're doomed, if on nothing else but genetics alone.