Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood...

Dear Mama,

Today IS a beautiful day in the neighborhood. You might not know it's 77 degrees outside since you are currently in a temperature controlled cubicle. With a light breeze even. We went for a walk because I cry and Leah cries and then I cry some more and then Leah cries some more. Just ask Dad. That's pretty much all we ever do. Interject some getting stuck under the furniture and that sums up my day. The picture lady took us out. She told me that the walls make the cry sound waves bounce around the room like a beebee and she might have to curl up in a ball in the corner to cope so out we went. As you can see we had to walk to another street to play in the grass. A place where the dogs don't use it as a public toilet. This magic land is called the next street over.



I got to play with sticks. I really like to put them in my mouth. The picture lady is mean and won't let me. She says someone else has to be responsible when I end up puncturing my esophagus. She is so boring. I totally know what I'm doing.


Leah likes the breeze. Here she is smiling feeling the wind on her face.


When we got back a miracle happened. Let it be known that at 2:45 on this day, February 5th, 2008, Leah and I took a nap at the same time.




Hope work is treating you alright. Send my love to Walter. Cheers to a day without Vitamin D deficiencies.

Love,

H

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's raining and it the 40s here H. Perhaps you can save me some of that sunshine. That may the cutest picture of your BFF that the picture lady ever took. I think you should eat sticks if you want to, don't let anyone hold you back.

karin said...

It is beautiful here too. I hope the picture lady knows how lucky she is that you napped the same time as Leah (it is rare when your cousins do that). You should try to nap at the same EVERY day.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful day! You lucky boy! Now I resent my cubicle even more.
Love, Mama

Karen B said...

Did you mean to say that you love your cubicle because every moment you spend in it is a moment you are doing what you love most, statisticianing? And you love your company too? More than anything, even Diet Dr. Pepper and Cheerwine?

April Yarnold said...

Dear H, I am jealous of your warm weather. I had warm weather in Tucson this weekend when I was visiting your faux cousins. Now I am back to my snowy miserable life. The snow is now waste deep in the places that are hiden from the sun. You would not be able to put sticks in your mouth in Flagstaff. Love, Fauntie April