Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Side Note from The Picture Lady Concerning H's Current Outfit



1. He is wearing a stylishly designed onseie made by Adam
2. His shirt says he is the official bug catcher and I take offense to him feeling he needs to catch bugs at my house since I don't really think I require a bug catcher. I know the occasional moth and mosquito fly in and somewhere in the back bedroom there is a secret hole that a few spiders use to get in and out (and eventually under my shoe) but really, an ifestation? I don't really think so.
3. He wore camouflage pants to catch the bugs in. He isn't really going to blend into the decor of my house since I didn't decorate the inside of my house like the woods. They might see him coming, the moth and the spider and the mosquito I mean.

3 comments:

karin said...

I had forgotten about the onesies. Adam is a great onesie designer and I am glad the photo was of the onesie so I could remember what it looked like.

Unknown said...

By the time we got home last night, that onesie was soaked in urine. thank you, Adam! (we are discussing getting the pricier diapers. Jury's still out)

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that Adam needs to design an entire line of onesies for the baby catwalk?