Tuesday, February 12, 2008

There Ain't Room for the Seven of Us

Dear Mama,

I know you must be wondering how I am able to post this after you have already picked me up. In fact, we are probably at IHOP getting our free pancakes as this makes it's way on the the internet. I won't tell you my secret. You will just have to keep on wondering.

The picture lady is sick. She got a bad, bad migraine and she saw spots, was numb on one side of her body and had poor balance. She called Mr. Picture Lady to come home and take care of Leah and I. Leah is sick too. She has a cold. I gave it to her. I am quite generous. I gave my cold to the picture lady too. I try to give back any time I can. Serving my fellow man is important to me.

Anyhow, Mr. Picture Lady's idea of taking care of me involves putting me in a basket and watching Muppets. He LOVES Muppets. More that anything else.

This is me in the basket. He loaded me up with those penguins. Trouble making penguins. I don't like to share with them. They always ruin my fun. I had to throw them out onto the floor. I will not give them my cold.




This is an old picture of Leah. She wasn't much into being a part of things today. She slept all day. At our house. At her house. In the car.


I am becoming quite an artist as well. My rendition of Mr. Picture Lady and Kermit is dead on.


So is my picture of the picture lady sick on the couch. I think she just faked it all so she wouldn't have to take care of me. She is so lazy.


See you tomorrow for a special edition of T Days with H. My first non T day post.

Love,

H

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your artwork is divine. You should blow that popsicle stand and head to RISD. Then maybe open your own IHOP where you can proudly display all your work in the IHOP waiting area gallery.

karin said...

Poor Picture Lady. But you do look pretty cute with all the pink around you.

Unknown said...

Mr. Picture Lady DOES love those muppets. I'm glad that you're a big fan of baskets because that means you had a great day.
Love, Mama

April Yarnold said...

The picture lady looks dead. Is she dead? Did you kill her, H?