Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's Your Interpretation?

Dear Mama,

I submitted my MBE Schedule E form to the picture lady so I could be eligible for state contracts based on my minority status. This proves my adopted grandpa is Asian. I think you know what that means... Chang & Eng.




I also discovered that if I lay on a piece of paper, I am super slippery and can scoot across the carpet faster than a speeding bullet. I'm quite good at it you know.

And a gratuitous picture of Leah since she means nothing to this post but her family reads it.


Love,

H

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Leah looks spectacular in green. I looked up Chang & Eng yesterday. I found none of the scary "family" details. And yes, your Grandpa S. is Asian.
I really look forward to seeing your paper-scoot, you little trouble-maker.

karin said...

I am going to say again: I LOVE T-Days! And I agree with Emily, Leah does look spectacular in green.

Anonymous said...

I still have not seen this alleged speed-scooting.