Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hyrum for President of Leah

In this picture, creepy Leah is trying to touch me.


I would like to state my position on the issues....


I am PRO Leah not being able to touch the piano and the incrediblock.


I am AGAINST unfair mandatory napping. Especially when dogs are inside the house.


I am AGAINST leaving me trapped on the fireplace ledge to fend for myself. People who are in charge of my care should take responsibility.


I am AGAINST Creepy Leah and her sneaky, wierd touching. She isn't going to be allowed to do that when she's older so we might as well start her learning now. After all, her learning curve is a tad bit bigger than most.


I am PRO calling the picture lady Bob. I don't know why I started doing it. It just seemed to fit.
I am PRO being allowed to go behind the coffee table and play with the computer. I am efficent and proficient. Today alone I managed to log off, delete the internet shortcut and open many files.
I am AGAINST centralized health care. Everything our government touches gets worse. There are better ways.


So vote for me, H, for president of Leah. So I can boss her around and make her stay away from my toys for good. I don't want to have to throw blocks at her but it's for her own good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear H for President,

Running for president of Leah is not the answer to your problems. It lends itself to maintaining a democracy. That would not be in your favor if you want to keep Leah in check. I believe you should take a different route. I suggest you have Leah "sign" (she doesn't acutally know how to write yet so you'll have to use her finger print just like they do at the bank) a contract stating that she will be your slave for life. You can recieve further instruction on how to procede from the picture lady, fauntie Ali, and Funcle Jake. They'll know what I'm talking about.

Sincerely,

Fuanty Ali, Picture lady's, and Funcle Jakes slave for life

Emily T.

Unknown said...

I've already committed to vote for Pedro, but your arguements are persuasive. However, after having read Emily T.'s comment, I'm inclined to agree with her. Just have a coup. Or a COO, like your great-funcle Ray.

karin said...

I laughed SO hard and that is a VERY painful thing to do right now but I really appreciate the entertainment.

Anonymous said...

Best $.25 I ever spent. Emily, make me some gluten-free brownies!

Anonymous said...

You didn't pay me 25 cents, you gave me the opportunity to touch your pet rabbit and to listen to you and Karen talk (somewhere in my small brain I thought it'd be cool to hear what you two talked about). I would have been better off with the money. That would have bought me a piece of candy. MAKE YOU OWN GOSH DARN BROWNIES!

Love,

Em