Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Who Loves Baby Unabridged Volume II: Faunties and Funcles

I must be tortured for extra day this week so as promised, here is more of who loves me.

Fauntie Liz

Fuantie Liz is my favorite. She just lavishes me with love and food whenever she is near. I don't know why all faunties can't be like her. I wish she babysat me all the time instead of the picture lady. She loves me all the H heads in the world. Including the ones you love me with.



Fauntie Ali
My personal photographer. Fauntie Ali is there to document all of my awesomeness. It's hard to find a better # 1 fan. Go ahead try it. She will beat you. She will win. And if she doesn't, she will harm you. She loves me 8 H heads at least.



Funcle Dave
Good times to be had with Funcle Dave. He puts me in baskets sometimes. He lets me eat his cheese even if he doesn't know it. I always like it much more when he comes home and helps the picture lady. He doesn't do nearly often enough. He loves me about 4 H heads. He is kind of partial to Leah.



Funcle Scott
I don't get to see him much but from what I gather, he is good at games. He is quiet so when I was a baby I really liked to be around him. I like him now too. Sometimes I think he could teach the rest of them about how to properly take your turn in a conversation. It's a conversation people, not a shouting match. He loves me 2 H heads more than he loves Beans.





The Golden Girls
They buy me toys and clothes. They get to step in as my surrogate grandmas on the East Coast since my real ones are across the country. I still love my real grandmas millions of H heads but these ladies are always good for some entertainment. They play a lot of cards. They are also partial to Leah but they evenly distribute their H heads of love so I never feel left out.

The Entire Congregation of the Cary 2nd Ward
Lets face it, how could you not love me. I rock. They love me a minimum of 3 H heads per member.






The picture lady says she loves me but I know it is a lie because if she did she would take better care of me so she will be left out of this post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Son, when I try to hold back a laugh it hurts right here where your little sibling resides. But it is true. All of it.

Anonymous said...

Seriously! True.