Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Friend, Dave Nelson, from Newsradio Came Over Again Today...Like He Does Every Day

Dear Mama,


Do you ever feel like you watch so much of a tv show that you know the characters as well as the other people in your life? And you wonder what their up to when you don't see them because you are so used to them? That is what it's like here every day because we just watch Newsradio all the time. Hey picture lady, ever hear of a thing called variety? Didn't think so. So anyhow, today, Matthew tripped on something again, and Lisa and Dave got in a fight again, and Joe fixed something with homemade duct tape again and Bill said something crazy on the air again and Mr. James has a new scheme with his billionaire friends again and Beth is still chewing the same piece of gum she started with in the pilot. Geez I miss Katherine.



On another topic, Leah is creeping me out. She is stalking me. She slowly comes up behind me and touches me on the back or the hair. She doesn't want to grab me or talk to me, just rest her hand there. And I see she wrote Mrs. Leah Righter on all her notebooks. She only wants to play with my toys and she is just plain odd. I'm thinking about getting a restraining order. I know it's hard not to worship me but she needs a little self discipline. I think it's because she is descended from the picture lady and those genes are slightly mutated.

Love,

H

3 comments:

Unknown said...

H, I had the same sitch with the Gilmores back in the day. Sorry about Leah. I've seen how she adores you. It is creepy.

karin said...

Seriously, I think I might have to wait a little while before reading any more T-Day posts but they are so funny- I HAVE to read them.

Anonymous said...

Here, here! She is getting rather creepy. Just yesterday she did a table dance and shook her money maker at you. I HAD to put a dollar in her short shorts.