Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today is NOT Penguin Bowling Day.

Dear Mama,

Today was supposed to be penguin bowling day. It didn't work out so well. You can see that we had a pretty great setup. The picture lady has an awesome penguin bowling hallway.




What today did turn out to be was grumpy tired baby day. Here I am asleep. Those penguins tried to wake me up to bowl but I wasn't having any part of it.


Leah also tried to sleep through it but those darn penguins wouldn't shut up. She said they kept her awake all afternoon.



The picture lady got mad and told the penguins that if she had to rock Leah all afternoon because they wouldn't let her sleep and she wouldn't stop crying that they had to do her work for her. I don't want to get on the wrong side of her. I don't know anything about spreadsheets.


Hopefully, we can do penguin bowling on Tuesday. After a relaxing weekend.

Love,

H

5 comments:

Karen B said...

If you click on the pictures to make them bigger, you can see the nice bowling shirts the penguins wear...and the marketing budget where I work.

karin said...

I LOVE those penguins! But I probably wouldn't love them if they were keeping little babies that were suppose to be napping awake and I was responsible for them.
I will have to find me some penguins to give to Beebe as a baby present (ha, ha).

Unknown said...

I think I saw those penguins somewhere (probably target, it's the only place I see anything). I gigglied with delight with each new photo. Pure DELIGHT.

Anonymous said...

Firstly, I want to play. Secondly, Leah looks really mad about the penguins. Thirdly, the orange #1 penguin is named "Ali", because it's my penguin.

April Yarnold said...

Dear H, I would like you to send those penguins to Flagstaff so they can work on my homework. It appears that they work well together and are quite efficient. Love, Fauntie April