Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby's First Hemorrhoid

Dear Mama,

We need to get Leah a card. We went to the doctor today and it turns out all her anger was from roid rage. She pooped a big poop that was literally the size of her arm (not including the hand and slightly thinner but gross just the same). It gave her a hemorrhoid. On a similar note, turns out I have an ear infection. I know I am a man now and I should be able to withstand such trivial things but the picture lady says she signed up for the happiest baby in the world and I'm just not cutting it today.



Intense rage like I've never seen.

Me and the doc

So, Chipotle for dinner? Yes? No?

Love,

H






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that your wearing your "Wolf Packer" t-shirt. Also, calling you a wolf-packer irritates your dad.

karin said...

I like your shirt too.

Do you and Leah have the same doctor or did he just feel like you needed your ears checked? And the picture lady is BRAVE to take you both to the doctor, I was so afraid when I took the boys by myself (but then the nurses went crazy over the boys and it was almost easier to go by myself). Leah looks so happy in the photo- that must have been taken on another day.

AJ said...

I'm sorry son, I think you've inherited my ears. On the other hand, the good news is that the infections stop after you get tubes around age ten.

Unknown said...

That Baby Leah is full of rage. You look like you're having a great time at the doctors. Maybe we shouls get you a big piece of tissue paper to stand on while you play with mirror baby.