Thursday, April 24, 2008

Holy Rage Batman!

Dear Mama,

Today, I am angry. Very, very angry. No nap and no lunch equals rage. Plus, you know how Leah is kind of dumb. Well today I just couldn't take it anymore. First, she kept hitting the blue button the incrediblock. She never had any interest in it before. Now, she hits it over and over and doesn't let the song play through. I kept gently picking up her hand and moving it away but she kept putting it back. Then she puked inside the green block. Disgusting. Then she puked in the little tray on the incrediblock. I'm surprised she isn't living on the porch with the dogs.  I still love her and she is my best friend but really, I need some kids on my level every once and awhile.


See my anger? I just couldn't get over it. 

See the rage I caused Leah to have? I am so tired of this stupid day. Can you put me to bed already?

Love,

H

4 comments:

Karen B said...

Click on the picture of H digging through the diaper bag to see some of the creepiest red eye I've ever seen.

Unknown said...

Your rage is getting a little OOC. I think if you had a better grasp of English, counselling might be effective. But I can hardly blame you for being irritated with Leah yesterday. How dare she touch YOUR incrediblock?
Best of luck napping today, son.

karin said...

H,
You are just like your momma! I hope you have a better day today and that you have patience with Leah, she is a lot younger than you.

Anonymous said...

Can you shoot the cat with your laser eyes H?