Thursday, April 17, 2008

Catching Up on Stories You Already Know.

Dear Mama,

I know I already told you all the things I've been doing lately but I figured I'd put them here to preserve them for prosperity.

Last Tuesday, the picture lady told me to smile and I did this...


I learned how to walk with the blue hippo walker. The picture lady took a video on it but is rather dull and can't figure out how to load it on her computer. It makes her use more than the old right click and save which makes her confused and want to quit using computers and just watch Newsradio all day every day.

Today I had fruit for lunch, naked. Naked eating is my kind of meal. I like to stick nasty ohs in my diaper. And peaches. Then the picture lady spent a long time cleaning my arms and face and picked me up and I got stuck to her. I had rubbed fruit juice all over my whole body. It was even in my hair. She gave me a bath. She was going to dress me in another dress and take pictures but it was too close to when you came to pick me up but she will probably do it soon anyhow. There's a new sailor dress that I am DYING to wear. 

Leah's hemorrhoid is getting much better but now she poops like its her job. You should have dad put her poop belt pictures on the internet. See how happy she is now?



Love,

H

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your hippo walking skillz today, and they're pretty mad.

Unknown said...

I like your chin-smile, and Fauntie Liz loves your froggie/prison outfit.
Leah does look happy. For the afternoon, I guess.
I think your Brown cousins agree with the dining naked concept.

karin said...

I think all your cousins agree with the dining naked- it makes for less laundry and almost a guarantee of a bath.

LOVE the chin photo.

I would LOVE to see you walk with the blue hippo.