Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Love Murphy, She Hates Me, We're a Happy Family


Dear Mama,


Now that Jack Jack is gonzo Murphy stays inside all day long. She is always good for a laugh so I don't mind having her around but let me tell you how she feels about me. I get to have snacks at a level that she believes is reserved only for her. She believes that if it is not high on a table, it's fair game for everyone. Well the picture lady put some crackers on the ottoman for me to eat and yelled at Murphy to stay out of it. She thought this meant EVERYONE. Every time I went to get a cracker she growled at me and barked at me. This resulted in her having to spend the entire day with the picture lady. So much for freedom.
Love,
H

4 comments:

karin said...

H-
That is a fabulous photo of you (tell the picture lady to keep up the good work). I can see where Murphy would get confused but I am sure you will work it out.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can share with Murphy when the picture lady isn't looking.

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see the songs I sing to you are starting to stick. Also, I've seen your Murphy Glee. She is good for a laugh.

April Yarnold said...

It's not your fault. She typically hates boys. The only exception to the rule is Cousin Liz's brother. She loves him for an unknown reason.