Sunday, June 15, 2008

Out of Office Reply...

To whom it may concern,

I was out on vacation for the last month because my dad finished school and I did not have to go to the picture lady's house. I am considering this the best month of my life to date. This blog serves as evidence of her neglectful ways. Starting tomorrow, I will be using a second ghost writer named Fauntie Liz, Blogger At Large. I will be spending non T-days with her but still have to spend Tuesday and Thursday at the picture lady's house. Fauntie Liz has a pool and all her movies are on a low shelf where I will be able to easily pull them all out. She also has a small dog that won't lick me all over like Jack Jack and she doesn't have a second job over the summer besides watching Leah and I so I know she won't make me do other work. I will also be going to another baby sitter besides these two as well. I don't think we'll force her to ghost write my blog but if there are some days missing, I may be there. Or the picture lady is still trying to get fired.

Love,

H

3 comments:

karin said...

I have been missing T-Day postings. I hope they come back soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope the picture lady posts the video of you laughing at the dogs. It's funny.

Unknown said...

Welcome back, son! We missed you!