Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yeah, I Know This Still Doesn't Make Up for My Lack of Posting

A conversation between Leah and H.


To the untrained ear it sounds like "ba da da ba da la ya ya ya"


To the picture lady it sounds like...


H - Leah, I hate your mom.

Leah - Hate is a strong word.

H - Leah, I super double hate your mom.

Leah - I used to like her 5 shots ago.

H - I thought I made it clear that I didn't want to go on this stupid afternoon of errands when I cried all the way to the new old picture lady's and then to the doctor and then the whole time we were at the doctor and then all the way to the library.

Leah - Yeah, I got the hint. My dad told me she is just a little crazy when she gets it in her head to run errands. She starts and won't stop until she has accomplished everything she ever set out to do in her entire life.

H - Let's get even. I'll refuse to take a nap and you should poop a ton and make it blow out every direction.

Leah - I'm already on it. I've been getting even twice a week with your dad since February and he didn't even do anything to me.

3 comments:

karin said...

HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

This is a good story about your life.

Unknown said...

I love those photographs. H really does have that many teeth, and Leah does have just a few strands of red hair.